By Raquel on May 29, 2019 1:55:54 PM
Be part of the digital health revolution. Join our growing team as Social Media Rockstar.
Who we are
We are the #1 virtual reality player in the healthcare industry having successfully helped to treat over 6000 patients suffering from anxiety disorders, fears, phobias, stress and more. Our mobile based technology is made by psychologists for psychologists and uses hyper-realistic virtual environments for virtual exposure therapies used to treat patients. You might quite like us if you are a self-driven, energetic and passionate professional, who wants to change the world and do something meaningful.
Who you are:
- You have studied or are studying something related to journalism, communications or digital marketing
- You bring a great deal of creative ideas and best practices on how to engage an audience on social media
- You have previously worked with a social media management tool (Hootsuite, etc.) and are a gifted audiovisual content creator, proficient in Photoshop
- You are a dynamic individual, who radiates fun, enthusiasm and energy
- You are an empathetic communicator, ideally bilingual in English and Spanish
Be the voice of Psious in social media to engage with our target audience, candidates, key opinion leaders and all the health tech.
What you'll do:
- Manage our social media accounts (FB, LI, LI, Twitter, Youtube, and others) ensuring uniform content and tone of voice, posting relevant and engaging updates on a daily basis
- Increase the number of followers by following and engaging with potential clients and candidates
- Create graphic and audiovisual content (short videos, images, etc.) and repurpose content from other sources for social media channels (adapting the tone of the content for each channel)
- Track key social media analytics on a monthly basis, looking at how well specific content performs and optimize accordingly
Sounds quite like you?
Send us your CV with a few lines about your motivation of joining our team to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!